Every Wednesday I am going to try and post something about how my wedding planning is going and what decisions I've made so far.
Right now planning is in kind of a limbo, I want to enjoy this Christmas season with my family so that has been my main focus.
I have been looking at dresses for our engagement pictures though.
I like the look of this dress from Modcloth. Reading the reviews though I'm just not sure if my mom and I would be able to alter the dress to fit correctly.
I have a couple DIY projects that I need to get going on, so after the holidays I'll show you some of those if they turn out.
I found this sight, that has an awesome checklist for planning a wedding in three months. It's really helpful since most wedding planning checklists are for a year or more. So far this is what I've been able to cross off my list.
4. Engagement photos
6. Meet Photographer-In January
9. Book florist-We are pretty much doing this ourselves, but we still have to order them.
11. Select bridesmaid dresses
12. Select and order groom & groomsmen attire
13. Find veil
15. Buy cake knife and server
16. Marriage Counseling
18. Antique cake stand
22. Order guest book (I want to do something different with this)
23. DIY Decorations
25. Reserve hotel room blocks
27. MOB & MOH dress shopping
29. Choose wedding jewelry
30. Find garter
31. Clutch for bride
32. Sash or belt for bride
38. Make day-of emergency kit
40. Book makeup artist and hair stylist
42. Getting ready outfit for bride and bridesmaids
45. Hair and makeup trial
50. Bridal party gifts/groomsmen gifts
51. Purchase wedding bands
53. Get marriage license
59. Book wedding night hotel room
61. Tips and thank you notes for vendors
62. Engagement announcements in paper etc
6. Order invitations
7. Send invitations
8. Rehearsal dinner dress
1. Bachelorette party
2. Bachelor party
3. Bridal showers
4. Book honeymoon
5. Honeymoon shopping
6. Hostess gift for all my showers
7. Dresses for showers
There is still so much to get done, and time is slipping by quickly!
Hopefully everything works out, if not I'll still get to marry my best friend on March 9th!